1. I know you want to be accessible to your fans, but shouldn't there be a limit to WHAT you share on social networks? *glancing in Deitrick Haddon's direction*
2. Speaking of social networks, isn't it funny how people can talk about any and everybody all day long, but the minute you say something about somebody they're cool with, they get in an uproar. #doublestandardmuch?
3. Still on the social networking tip, don't you just love the "turn off retweets" option? There's nothing worse than an artist that retweets any and everything that people say about them. Enough already!
4. So Music World... y'all couldn't wait until Le'Andria had the baby to record and release a new project? Got lil baby Johnson posted all up on the CD cover in all of his/her prenatal glory!
5. Not sure why Jor'el Quinn isn't with 21:03 anymore, but after seeing him in Deitrick's first film, we think he should continue to pursue acting. What do you think?
6. Do we want to see 21:03 continue as a duo or is it time to hang it up?
7. Speaking of duos, now that they've left Music World... what's next for Trin-i-tee 5:7? See the back end of question #6.
8. Are scandals in the Gospel world swept under the rug (until mainstream press picks em up)... and with some of these incidents that we read about, do you think... what in the WORLD were you thinking to get caught up in that?! I could say it another way, but...
9. Now that the season is over and we can talk about it... are/were you feeling the new set of judges on Sunday Best? Didn't you miss Tina and Erica (Mary Mary)?
10. I know we're 5 seasons in... but shouldn't there be a LIVE finale for Season 6 (if renewed)? This faux reaction/double taping thing doesn't work for me.